Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Epic saucestuff?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tiny93065
Tiny93065

Epic saucestuff? Empty
PostSubject: Epic saucestuff?   Epic saucestuff? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:52 pm

Me: Insert offensive status here!

Kameron: Insert witty comment about offensive status here!

Me: Insert another witty comment about the witty comment about said offensive status here!

Kameron: Insert laugh here! because the Inserted witty comment about the witty comment about said offensive status was hilarious!

Me: Insert agreement about the laugh because I too agree that the witty comment was hilarious about the witty comment about the original status that was offensive!

Kameron: Insert gracious reply to the Inserted agreement about the laugh directed towards the witty comment was hilarious about the witty comment about the original status that was offensive!

Me: Insert a reply that almost seems offensive, but to due dry humour - the reply is funny about the gracious reply to the inserted agreement because the laugh was directed to the witty comment that was hilarious about the witty comment about the main and original offensive status post.
Back to top Go down

Epic saucestuff?
Page 1 of 1